Canopy structure Me 109 “Version Erla”
For the restoration of the Me 109 K4 factory no. 332578 we built the complete one canopy structure Me 109 “Version Erla”.
- CAD reconstruction based on original drawings.
- front and rear tubular steel construction including locking
- Emergency release system (release shaft with cable pull)
- all glass retaining profiles and cover profiles
- specially shaped upper pane of the Erla hood (own mold)
- all other plexiglass panes, milled and bent
- Assembly of the individual parts and connection to the 109-K hull