Rumpf Me 109 F2
A special project for us was the restoration of the Me 109 F2 “werk” number 8993
The aircraft was built in Regensburg as a very early 109 F2.
Years of research for our client from Freiburg are reflected in a 100% true to the original, airworthy structure of the fuselage with complete canopy.
- Researching the specific details of the 109-F
- Restoration fuselage including rebuilding
- New construction and partial restoration of complete canopy structure with emergency jettison mechanism
- Research and new construction of the electrical distribution
- Control components in the fuselage (stick bearings, etc.)